Skilled Employment & Business Law Mediator In Miami
As an employment and business law mediator, Ena T. Diaz helps solve your business disputes productively and creatively. Employment and business law mediation is a beneficial form of dispute resolution because:
- You get to decide. You and the other party or parties involved in the dispute have the final say in its resolution. Instead of bringing your dispute to court where a finite, cut-and-dry decision is issued, your mediator works with all sides involved to arrive at a common ground that can be continuously reviewed until you find a solution that best satisfies as many people as possible.
- The focus is on needs and interests. When facilitating employment and business law mediation Ena T. Diaz examines the underlying cause of the disputes and offers options that meet the needs of all parties.
- Mediation fosters a continuing positive relationship. Whether your employment or business dispute involves supervisors, employees, business partners, board members, or other workplace individuals, the Law Offices of Ena T. Diaz, P.A. helps co-workers and/or business partners deal with each other cooperatively and constructively. Taking a matter to court might result in a divided workplace or increased hostility. A mediator helps you look to the future and end your problem with all sides coming through satisfied.
- It produces a higher level of satisfaction and compliance. Parties participating in mediation are encouraged to get involved in the process and offer ideas and insight. Active involvement allows participants to feel heard and considered, and therefore more pleased with the outcome. In addition, because they have been involved, both sides have a higher commitment to upholding the settlement in the long term.
- Employees are more likely to stay. When employment disputes are addressed effectively through mediation, it fosters employee trust and teamwork, improves overall morale, and increases job satisfaction.
- It goes quickly. Mediation is undoubtedly faster than bringing your dispute to court. Employment or business litigation could take months or even years to get to trial, a mediator can often help formulate a resolution in a number of sessions over a few weeks.
- Mediation costs less. Aside from taking a long time, going to court can be very expensive. Often, when all is said and done, the costs of taking a dispute to court end up exceeding the benefits. Using an employment/business law mediator conserves finances.
- There is a level of confidentiality required by law. Court cases are a matter of public record, but mediation provides a private and confidential setting in which to resolve employment and business disputes while avoiding negative publicity for your business.
Reach out to a Miami employment & business law mediator for assistance in resolving your dispute
Whether you are looking to solve an employment or business dispute or you are seeking legal counsel for another issue, contact the Law Offices of Ena T. Diaz, P.A. to discuss the benefits of mediation in Miami.
Se habla español.